· Variety: Chardonnay & Viognier
· Designation of origin: PGI (protected geographical indication)
· Region: Thracian valley
· Origin: own vineyards in Karnobat area
· Type: dry white wine
· Colour: saturated, bright yellow with gentle greenish glimmers
· Aroma: complex and intense, dominated by fruity notes of peaches and nectarines, combined with nice oak accents, mostly smoke and piquant spices, which in the taste aroma are supplemented with vanilla, cream and crust of bread.
· Taste: with good thickness, soft freshness and a long fragrant finish
· Serving temperature: 8 – 10°С
· Food pairing suggestions: salads with seafood and tropical fruits; ocean fish with exotic spices, white meat with wine or sweet and sour sauce, Asian dishes, fruit desserts, pineapple, mango and coconut.
· Awards: Silver medal from Balkan International Wine Competition 2012; Silver medal, Vinalies International 2013; Gold Medal, Concours Mondial de Bruxelles 2014; Silver medal, International Wine Challenge 2015
Безплатна доставка за поръчки над 100лв.