Linden Honey – one of the first types of honey that people appreciated and have enjoyed for thousands of years.
Made from the flower nectar and pollen of linden flowers. The Linden or Lyme Blossom tree is called in many civilizations the Tree of Life.
Linden Honey can crystallize with time, but this is a natural process of the honey and it does not affect the quality.
Linden blossoms in late spring or early summer, selecting more nectar in warm, humid weather.
Color: light yellow to amber and darkens with time
Taste: Intense aroma and taste, fresh woody with a hint of mint, balsamic and camphor aroma; medium sweetness and, sometimes, a light bitterness with persistent aftertaste
Some of the most interesting health benefits of linden include its ability to improve the immune system, prevent certain forms of cancer, calm the body, detoxify the body, eliminate anxiety, lower inflammation, and lower blood pressure. Vitamins and amino acids soften the skin, improve circulation, and stimulates lipid metabolism. Due to the content of vitamins B, C and E honey helps to restore cell rejuvenation.
· Natural antibacterial properties, which actively contribute to fighting off infections
· Treatment of respiratory infections – colds, flu, laryngitis, pharyngitis, rhinitis and their symptoms; good for sore throat and cough
· Source of vitamins and antioxidants – vitamin C, B, potassium, calcium, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus zinc, polyphenols, flavonoids, tannins, also some essential oils
· Energizing effects due to its natural tonic properties, helping raise energy levels and improve mood
· Contributes for liver health, i.e. helps detoxifying the body
· Soothing action on the stomach and prebiotic effect, helps improve digestion overall and relieve constipation
· Skin calming properties – when applied on the skin, it reduces acne breakouts, redness and irritation, unclogs pores, reduces blackheads, softens skin, helps heal festering sores on the skin, eczema, and burns.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
· A tablespoon of raw, unprocessed linden honey on an empty stomach in the morning relieves stomach discomfort, improves digestion and relieve stomach irritation
· Tastes great with lemon sherbet, herbal teas, pastries or in hot breakfast cereals
· Nutritional natural sweetener – a great replacement to processed white sugar
· Flavor enhancer in dressings and sauces
· As a cosmetic – various recipes for masks, wraps and ointments that contribute to maintaining youthful skin and the elasticity of the body.
Безплатна доставка за поръчки над 100лв.